[Hendrix] "Mozilla Firefox 3 Beta 4" will not work with "Microsoft Silverlight"

Nick

Mar 15, 2008, 6:28:06 PM3/15/08
Name: Nick
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I have tried multiple times to install the application "Microsoft
Silverlight" onto my copy of "Mozilla Firefox 3 Beta 4". I noticed that
"Mozilla Firefox 3 Beta 4" does not respond to the successful download
or installation of "Microsoft Silverlight" in any way. "Microsoft
Silverlight" is a web browsing enhancement tool used to make websites
more animated, look better in terms of appearance, and make browsing the
Internet in general much easier.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4